Puppy Culture has become the backbone of DTR’s puppy program. The Puppy Culture Program is a science based approach to canine socialization and training. About 3 years ago I started utilizing this program for my kennel. It is very detailed and I still have a long way to go. However, what I have witnessed is a big difference in my puppies and their transitional period.
This program is amazing and I hope to become a better breeder each time I learn something new from Puppy Culture. My puppy culture mentor lives in Canada, and is a Cairn Terrier Breeder. My mentor is an expert at this program – her expertise has helped me and my puppies immensely.
- Preparation and Prenatal Care
- Early Neurological Stimulation
- Weaning Setup and Suggestions
- Developmental Periods
- Understanding Behavioral Markers
- Age Appropriate Games and Exercises
- Handling Fear Periods
- Enrichment Effect
- Creating an Enriching Environment
- Early Socialization
- Preparing Your Puppy Buyers